Monday, October 12, 2009

!!!

Duuuuuuude i'm hella breaking out. FUCK, seriously..REAL TALK fuck finding a cure for cancer find a cure for acne! Shit goes away for a while then comes back like a storm, STORM OF SNOW
and I fuckin hate snow... worst thing to come since, Nazi's and I hate Nazi's..

Now that I got that off my chest, about my day well.. about my YESTERDAY since nothing has happened today of great significance

Saturday -
First 1on1 bonding
mmmm pizza...
and then rented a movie (Haunting in Connecticut) hell mofkin no. No one died though it was just creepy.
Sunday -
eat
digest
poopoo
shower
Pick up Monukka
Skittles
Pick up Jason
NICKEL CITY - I was disappointed though lol shit was so much weaker than I remember it to be. Half of the games didn't even work.
LA VICS!
Communication hills
San Felipe road - FUck all that, Monica scared the shit out of us.
Scary ghost? hella the fk no
Park
Same Park again
Same Park again
and Same Park again - We were lost.
Metcalf.
Got hella drowsy
Switched drivers
Drop Monica off
Drop Jason off
KO in the car
Drop me off

YOHKAY!
-Andrew

No comments: