Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sunshine rhymes

People say small doors lead to big rooms, so in a way.. I open the door to a beautiful day
or better yet a beautiful girl. Her name is .. sorry, i'm not that easy
but I come along with vocal presence and dead mics to run through these emcee's like red lights
cuz in this game, all these new cats don't act they age they rather act their shoe size.
I'm trying to move past these ignorant herds cuz what they said, I already heard
it's the tricks of the trade and I would tell you how fly I am but airport security got me to land.
call me a train with these raps the way i'm riding the track
when I emcee through abcs's lyrically I got more game than PS3
and i'm nice with rhymes
i'm nice with rhymes
i'm nice, so nice I had to say it three times
I got to represent fsho, cuz they stopped playin hiphop on the radio a long time ago

ahaha lightweight freestyle.

pushin light bars right now.

highlights of the day
-wake up
-eat, made breakfast in bed for raf ahahah NO HOMO if you want to call it something.. then call it BROMO.. still NO HOMO..x2
-stogg
-zombieland online with raf
-eat (spam eggs and rice) - Broke out the new rice cooker ahaha
-chillaxandlaybackinthehood with krissel
-swoop up monica from work
-swoop up Jason
-debate on what to do(nickel city closes at 9 :c) bookstore? nahhh LOL
-Park for 2 1/2 hours
-Drop off Jason
-Drop off Monica aka MO NUKKA
-head back home
-Chill / KO
-Text, blog

yada yada
NICKEL CITY SOON PLEASE

-Andrew

No comments: